I agree... how else would life be a blast in your own head? I don't know her very well, but her fetish seems to be shoes.. some of the prettiest and most unusual I've ever seen... curl-toed slippers, hot pink mules, white slippy-things, thick slippers (the ones that are all the rage now) .. you name it, she's worn it!! And she once said she doesnt have much creativity or imagination!!! HAH!! You can see glimpses of potential every time she's shod in a pair a mundane individual wouldn't be caught dead (or alive) wearing...
My fetish is my socks.. yes, people, I did say socks. I am most comfy in closed shoes, and since my fave ones 'died' from overuse, I've been living in 'keds' as and when I can... and the socks that are on the feet that are gently slipped and laced into those very comfy keds are bright, peppy or sober, and reflect my mood of the day... from black to blue to rainbow stripes to bee-stripes, to dogs and bugs and little sequinned ribbons, regular socks, tube socks, socks that have five toes each a different color!!! My socks have 'em all... and hey.. what's great is that I can indulge my fetish without a soul ever commenting "O-kay, so why are you wearing THAT?!" As sooo many very irritating and rude specimens of excuses for polite human society find it their main motivation in life to do!!! *Ptui! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their nether regions for eternity.*
So fetish away people.. and hey... EVERYTHING has potential.

No comments:
Post a Comment